Monday, March 4, 2013

First time without Daddy home at night

A went to New York for a business trip for 3 nights and 3 days.  I don't think I've been this anxious in a while. Thank goodness my mom is around to help out.  I had a pretty bad first night with Chloe and barely slept after midnight because I was scared I wouldn't hear her wake up.  Despite my fear of being alone with the baby, here is something that really put a smile on my face. Chloe smiling at me and going for her fingers!


Today, I've been obsessing with Chloe's reflux problem and what to do. Zantac or no zantac? How should she sleep? How should I feed? Will this have long term effects on her health? What's normal and what's not? How much pain is she in? How can I just watch her be in pain and do nothing? It's really hard when the baby can't tell you what she's feeling.  I feel like I'm problem solving but not getting enough clues!  All I can hope is that I can remain strong for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment