Tuesday, February 19, 2013

3 shots and rolled over!

Chloe had her 6 week doctor's visit and she's now over 9 pounds! She's below average in weight but above average in height...probably doesn't mean anything at this point!

During her check-up, the doctor put her on her stomach and Chloe flipped over herself! A and I were so shocked to see it and I think it somewhat surprised our doctor too!  I wish I captured it! As her parents, we obviously now think that Chloe is advanced...hehe.

She also had her first set of immunizations outside of the hospital. I've been nervous about these vaccines since I found out she had to have them at this visit since she's already been so fussy.  The nurse was right though - I think Chloe handled it better than a grown up! There were tears, but surprisingly, our girl was very brave.  She did seem a bit sedated afterwards and actually was sleepy most of the day (which made me worried) but by nighttime, her cries were as loud as ever and of course, her fussiness and difficulty feeding came back!

No comments:

Post a Comment