Saturday, February 2, 2013

Chloe is 4 weeks old!

I can't believe that it's been 4 weeks since Chloe has been in our lives.  Today was a big day! We started off the day with a lactation consultation at Day One.  Chloe weighed in today at 8 pounds 1 oz before her feeding.

Chloe then visited my parents' house for the first time!  As part of her Chinese naming, she is supposed to get her hair, fingernails and toenails cut at noon today. So Grandma Chang did the honors while I held her.  We then showed Chloe my room at my parents' house, which also used to be my mom's room. Maybe one day Chloe will get a chance to sleep in that room!

I love looking at Chloe sleep. Today, I captured her with her arms above her head while she was sleeping.  She does it a lot and it never fails to crack me up when I see it.




No comments:

Post a Comment