Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy President's Day

Time has really flown by. I feel like it was just MLK weekend.

We've had a tough few days as Chloe has become very fussy these past couple days.  I'm a little sick so I'm not sure if I gave her a cold and she's not feeling well or if she's just going through a super fussy period.  She barely slept the whole day and would only sleep when she was held.  And she's starting to refuse the bottle, which we give her at least once a day to make sure she'll take a bottle.  It's been tiring - especially since I have been feeling a little under the weather. I keep on telling myself it's just a phase and it's normal - but I can't help but worry that something is wrong. It really hurts me to hear her cry - she looks and sounds so helpless and in pain, yet nothing we do seems to comfort her and many things just seem to aggravate her even more...I had thought 6 weeks was a turning point and things would get a little better, but I feel like we've had more trouble as Chloe is getting older!

No comments:

Post a Comment